Wednesday, May 6, 2009

5-5-09

The overall building after day 17. I believe the hours thus far are around 125.
This morning I visited with Bobby Page for a little photo shoot. Bobby Page means allot to me and I wanted to add him to the loan office here. I attempted to step back in time to visualize the surrounding in the 1900's. I'm planning to add desk accessories to contribute to the period too. Once I've finished accessorizing there will be a glare added to the window pains.

A closer shot of the door bolt.



The addition of brass kick plates and the bolt at the bottom of the door where also added.



I used golden glow to highlight the door hardware to resemble brass.




Today I started with some details. This photo shows the brass plate in the center of the door way. This is for the locks.




No comments: