Friday, May 8, 2009

May 7, 2009 ....

I am very close to finishing. The Guin Mayfest is this week-end and I'm taking today (Fri) to gather gourd goodies for the show. I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day.



White washed with Garlic Clove at and angle added the glare to show glass.

To help with the illusion of stepping back in time, I added an oil lamp, ledger and ink-well. I have to say that these where done by my memory and no photos where used for reference.

Detailing of the Right window took 7 hours today. The addition of a coat rack (with hat and coat), photos, and wooden chairs.
I added this photo for Mother's Day coming up this Sunday. This is an old-fashion tea rose my Step-Daughter..."Daughter" gave me on my birthday 3 years ago. This is the fullest I've ever seen it.
I had to add a photo of our new cook-ware. My Husband is awarded safety points at work and we where able to cash in on new Rachel Ray cook ware. I'm proud of him for his dedication to safety. Tommy made omelets last night in the skillet and he loves the new toys.
I also want to leave a little note to my buddy Kay.....I love the plate ya'll gifted me...notice it made it to the counter..he he






No comments: