Monday, August 24, 2009

8-24-09

Today is beautiful, and I'm preparing for a productive day. While in the shop I'm printing some reference photos and getting mentally prepared for what the day may hold. Yesterday I attempted to portray a tank in the Gulf War tribute and was dissatisfied with the composition. I have revamped my vision to portraying members of the 877Th National Guard to be in the foreground with c-130's fling behind them. I have completed the planes and the burning oil wells Saturday. Yesterday I added shadow to Our flag and started the outlining or the World Trade center.

I want to take a moment and thank the Veterans that have shared stories of their service with me. I have always heard that a picture has a thousand words.....I feel this one has so many more.

Thank you to Ottis for sharing his thoughts on the time line. All the wars shown are ones for LIBERTY. Not of ones over land. Battles for Freedom. We all need to be reminded of how fortunate we are to live in these United States. -----Together we stand!

More photos are coming soon.

No comments: