Sunday, August 16, 2009

I apologize for the lapse of time between entries. I have completed the Vietnam Tribute and have been busy researching photos for inspiration on the upcoming Tributes. I have found this to be extremely frustrating and emotional. The following link is one that described some of the reasons why I'm experiencing problems. Military Censorship of Photographs. In this essay he discusses the Gulf War being difficult to cover. http://commfaculty.fullerton.edu/lester/writings/military.html This is a progression shot of the Vietnam Tribute. I have since finished and now tring to find the photo of the finished Tribute.
Close up of the soldier with the machine gun. The brick wall had a hole on his face and I did my best to have it fall in line with his eye.

After looking at the blog a realized I did not show the photos of the WW1 Tribute completed.







No comments: